Have you changed since you said your I Do's? Do you feel intense all the time? Have you lost your fun light-hearted side? Do you ever find yourself questioning, "Is this as good as it is going to get?" Do you struggle with feeling heard by your husband? Or struggle feeling like he even cares? Do you long to be adored? Do you desire a stronger, happier marriage? Knowledge is power. As you learn and understand the origin of The Intense Woman you can tame her and get your life back!
Fall Session Registration Open Now
Early Registration Discount!
Only 15 Spots Available
(I keep the group small for you to have a more personal experience)
- 10 Week LIVE Webinar Course
- Early registration discount available now:
- Regularly $1297 Discounted to $597
- Or two payments of $325 each ($53 more for payment plan; 1st payment due now, 2nd payment in 4 weeks)
- Weekly Webinars 1.5 -2 hours long
- Support Group
- Weekly Guided Thinking Homework
- Two books mailed to you
- Start Date: September 13, 2017 9:30am MST
- Approximate Finish Date: November 15, 2017
- All webinars are recorded and sent to you, if you are not able to attend the scheduled time you can watch the recording before the next week.
- BONUS: FREE 6 month membership to UPKEEP3 Private FaceBook Group and Membership Site (over $400 value)
- The UPKEEP3 Membership Includes ALL of the following each month:
- Monthly Theme
- Monthly Feminine Challenges to help you connect to and embrace your femininity
- Relationship Challenges to help YOU create your story
- Monthly Book Club and Review
- Monthly Exclusive Interviews with Authors, Therapists and Inspirational Experts
- Monthly Relationship Goals abiding by the Three 7's
- Two Live Facebook discussions with Q&A with TRINA monthly
- Live Webinar each month with TRINA; to discuss Theme and Book of the Month.
- PRIVATE FACEBOOK GROUP... where you have a safe place to ask questions, help you stay on track and be held accountable, lots of motivation, great relationship ideas, and a group leader working with you.
- LOGIN MEMBERSHIP SITE that will have all the EXCLUSIVE interviews, Videos and information that is shared during the month. Making it easy to catch up or review a topic of discussion without scrolling through Facebook.
What Graduates are saying about Taming Jane Academy
Working with Trina in her "Taming Jane" Program has been absolutely transformational! I learned so many things about myself and about my husband that have led to a whole new way of thinking and being. Our marriage has never been better!
I loved the weekly webinars. It was so great to learn from all of the women in the group! I felt fully supported, and I didn't realize that I had so much in common with so many other women. Trina is a gifted teacher and an insightful friend. She led the webinars with creativity, humor, wisdom, and fun!
The weekly guided thinking was so useful in creating greater closeness and fun in our marriage! It really helped me to put into practice the things that we were learning. It was a great tool to understanding myself and how I was showing up in my relationship with my husband.
If you are wondering if this program would be beneficial to you, do it! You will be amazed at the transformation of yourself and your relationship! You will learn new skills and be encouraged and inspired to show up in a way that changes everything for you and for him. Greater happiness, greater love, greater contentment. These are what lay on the other side of the work you put into this program. I can not say enough good about it!
Going through Trina's workshop was the absolute best thing I could have done for my marriage. For years we have talked about counseling or therapy, but the information Trina shared - in a group setting - is what we needed prior to any personalized support. Understanding our differences, as men and women, has been vital to our growth as a couple and family. I'm excited to work with her more (and forever!) to learn from her and work to have an exceptional relationship -- the most important thing she has taught me is that mediocrity is not inevitable; every couple is capable of a happy, fulfilling, exciting, passionate relationship. And I'm so grateful to have her as a resource, and to apply this extremely valuable information.
Thank you Trina!
I heard about Trina and her program from her husband, I was sitting next to him on a plane ride and he was talking to me about it! I am so glad I got to hear about Trina and her program from 36,000 feet in the air!
I was able to learn about men's language and how it is different from women's. The knowledge that I learned is helping me to handle certain situations, that before I struggled with. One thing I loved was when Trina would say "knowledge is power", it is so true!
I had a certain situation with my husband and I called Trina. She talked with me for an hour even when I'm sure she had millions of other things to do. (like spend time with her grandson who was staying there with her) But she spent a whole hour listening to me and helping me find a solution! So grateful to work with Trina and the relationship we started all from her program!
Working with Trina has absolutely transformed my marriage. In addition to her abundant knowledge of the nature of men, women, and their relationships, she has created such an amazing program for women to learn how to better their marriages in an everlasting way. She says that we can not change anyone but ourselves, and this is SO TRUE, which is what I love about how she's structured her program. She helps women adjust our perceptions, and often misconceptions, about men, which opens the door to clearer communication and stronger love. My favorite part is that the program is easy to interweave into our lives; it's not hours of "homework" and there are no expectations that we (or HE) will change overnight. Small actions interspersed into our everyday routine is all it takes. And these small actions (many of which I didn't even know I was implementing until I was getting a surprisingly positive reaction) have made a HUGE difference. I am SO thankful to have been connected with Trina, and look forward to continuing to learn from her.
I'm so glad I found Trina! My experience with being a part of one of Trina Glines' mentoring group was just what I needed to get started on strengthening my marriage. I enjoyed the group atmosphere because I also got to learn from the other women who were participating. And by the end of the eight weeks I felt a special bond with the other ladies in the group. I love Trina's passion in wanting to help women all around her be their best selves that they can be as wives, mothers, sisters, and daughters. She taught me about the strength that lies in my femininity. I don't think I was ever taught fully the power in just that alone! Trina provided helpful worksheets after each session that I will always have at my disposal for me to go back to anytime and review. She is thoughtful and generous with her time and the attention she gives. She also interviewed professionals and gave us access to the interviews to give us even more information. And even though it was a group setting, she was very personable with a text here and there letting me know she was thinking about me and my unique situation. I highly recommend her program to anyone who wants to improve their marriage, or any relationship that is valuable for that matter!